Web hosting is the first thing to start a website. Choosing the best web host in BD for your website can be a confusing process and not one you should take lightly. Since there are lots of web hosting company and everyone claim them as best.
So what factors should you consider when choosing a web host?
If you’re just getting started to start your website and don’t yet have a web host in bd, it likely won’t be long before you begin the search for one so you can set up your first website.
However, with so many web hosting companies in bangladesh, it’s not easy to know which one to work with–and it’s definitely not a decision you should make at random either. With that in mind, use the following tips to help you choose the best web host for your website.
1. CONSIDER YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS
Unfortunately, choosing the best web hosting isn’t as simple as picking one from a list. Everyone’s idea of “best” will depend on their unique needs.
For example, if you want to start working with WordPress, you’ll be best off choosing shared plan. If you’re planning to run an e-commerce site, you’ll need a host that can accommodate the e-commerce software you want to use.
Before you start shopping for web hosts, sit down and outline what you need from a web host. Consider the following questions:
- What type of site will you be creating? For example, will you be working with WordPress or creating a static HTML website?
- Will you be creating more than one site? Some hosts allow you to create multiple sites from the same account.
- How much traffic do you expect to receive each month? Be realistic. This will help determine how much resources you need. If you plan to grow your traffic over time, you may need a host that offers scalability in their package offerings.
- What technical requirements will you require for your site? Most coding languages like HTML and CSS don’t have special requirements, but if you’re working with PHP, for example, you’ll need to find a host who can cater to that language.
- Do you need extra features, such as email hosting or an SSL certificate? Be sure the host you choose offers what you’re looking for (and at a reasonable rate).
- What is your monthly budget? Knowing this can help you weed out certain hosts and packages before you waste time comparing features of hosts outside your range.