What is cPanel?
cPanel is an online Linux-based graphical interface (GUI) used as a control panel to simplify website and server management. cPanel allows you to publish websites, manage domains, organize web files, create email accounts, and more.
How do I host a website on cPanel?
cPanel is where you’ll come to:
- Connect domain names to your hosting.
- Set up emails for your site.
- Install WordPress (or another content management system)
- Back up your website.
- Upload files to your server.
- Check your bandwidth and other usage stats.
- Change various security settings.
- Install add-on apps on your server.
Is cPanel free?
cPanel is not free. However, test licenses are available for new users. For information about a test license, please e-mail [email protected]. We do not recommend or support installing cPanel on your PC.
Is cPanel a website builder?
cPanel is a web-based graphical control panel that helps you create websites and manage your web hosting account. It has a simple setup and features.
How do I create a website using WordPress and cPanel?
Cpanel username and password.
- Step 1: Log to your Cpanel Account. …
- Step 2: Locate Softaculous apps installer. …
- Step 3: Choose a protocol and a domain name. …
- Step 4: Fill WordPress site settings detail. …
- Step 4: Choose plugins and a theme. …
- Step 5: Test the Installation.
How do I edit HTML in cPanel?
- Select the HTML file you want to edit.
- Click on the HTML Editor icon on the top toolbar. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select HTML Edit from the options menu.
- Click Edit to open the HTML editor.
- Edit the file as needed.